This service is designed for businesses with evolving IT needs and generally addresses:
- Defining the basic business need. Why does your organization have computers? How do you use them? How do you want to use them?
- Physical wiring – Is it up to standards? What will it take to bring your wiring up to current standards?
- Hardware – What is in place now and what makes the most sense for you?
- Software – What operating systems are in use? What applications? Are there better alternatives? How secure are you from internal attacks?
- Internet connection and identity – How are you connected to the Internet? How vulnerable does this connection make you to attack? How secure are you from external attack?
- Website – Does your web site meet your needs? Are you reaching your intended audience? What are the options (if any) to improve it?
- Remote office – Do you have remote locations? If so, do remote people need to share data with local people? What is the best way to make this happen securely?
- Telecommuters – Do you have people who work from home? Do you have people who want to work from home? What is the best way to accommodate this with security?
- Integration – How to combine all the wiring, hardware, and software ingredients into a business solution that makes sense for you?
- “The cloud” – Are you already there? Are you thinking about it? What are the issues?
- Miscellaneous – Each individual situation has unique issues that do not fit neatly into a standard checklist.
This service is a great way for us to get to know each other initially. You’ll learn valuable information about your IT infrastructure and possible ways to increase productivity and save money. Infrasupport will learn about your business and what makes you unique.
Contact us for more information.