The most expensive strategy for managing an IT network is the break/fix model. It breaks–then you lose time and money while experiencing downtime waiting for a fix.
The Infrasupport Managed Service Plan provides a better approach to maintaining your systems. It’s not in-house, it’s not out-sourced… It’s In-Sourced – in-house control, with out-sourced reliability and fixed pricing. On an ongoing basis, with Infrasupport as your partner, you’ll be able to count on stable, predictable IT service and costs.
The Managed Service Plan includes the following services:
- Backup and Event Log monitoring
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Automated uptime monitoring and notification
- Troubleshoot server issues
- Troubleshoot network (LAN, intranet, internet) issues
- Troubleshoot desktop issues
- Operating system updates
- Maintain firewall updates
- Hot fixes, service packs and patches
- User accounts, passwords, permissions
- Directory/folder/file protection
- Email set-up and support
- End-user support
- Hardware and software inventory
- Routine desktop/laptop remedial replacement
- IT planning assistance
- Documentation and training
- Whatever it takes to keep your IT operation running smoothly
We save you time and money over traditional onsite service by doing much of the work from our location for a fixed monthly cost. You gain flexibility over traditional outsourcers because you maintain complete control of your data. We take care of the infrastructure – you take care of your data – for the best of both options.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation initial consultation!